The ceiling mounted UV-C purifier, which can be suspended by chains, wire ropes or studded bar, comes in two airflow sizes 1,000m3/hr (588cfm) up to 3,500 m3/hr (2,060cfm) for small and large room applications including food preparation areas, warehouses, sports facilities and large spaces such as shopping malls.
The purifier is ideal for small and large room applications including offices, schools, food preparation areas, restaurants, doctors and dental surgeries.
- Highly effective inactivation of bacteria, viruses and parasites.
- Non corrosive stainless steel chassis.
- Quiet fan operation.
- Low energy consumption.
- Easy installation.
- Easy to maintain.
- Chemical-free, no by-products of concern, Ozone free.
- Continually and safely disinfects the air passing through the duct work.
- Totally safe in rooms occupied by staff and the general public.
- Simple operation .
Why Choose Us?
- MicroTek and its core team of Engineers have many years experience in providing full turnkey engineering services.
- Re-Engineering for manufacturability or improvement to a current design.
- Integration of our products and processes into your current processes or new process.
- Component design and build, Concept-Through-Completion.
What Client’s Say
The switch from heat treatment to the MicroTek powered lamps has actively improved the flavour of the companies syrups and greatly reduced production costs.