The In-Duct mounted UV-C purifier is sized to provide treatment depending on the air handler installed sizing is typically between 170 m3/hr (100 cfm) to 170,000m3/hr (100,000 cfm) units
The purifier is designed for the higher flow rates as governed by the air handling unit capacity. The larger In-duct purifiers are ideally suited to produce sterile air for pharmaceutical and medical product manufacturing. It is also effective in protecting people in critical government and commercial buildings against airborne biological contaminants. Other applications include health care environments where clean air is critical.
The products can be integrated into HVAC systems for manufacturing and laboratory air supply systems to provide clean air for buildings, parts of buildings, manufacturing processes and other applications.
- Proprietary technology multiplies UV intensity utilizing a reflective material with a spectral reflectivity of over 90%, it provides a much higher efficiency compared to anodised aluminium.
- 16,000-hour lamp life (2 years 24/7 operation)..
- Specifically designed for installation in to HVAC systems.
- Highly effective inactivation of bacteria, viruses and parasites.
- Non corrosive stainless steel chassis.
- Easy installation.
- Easy to maintain.
- Chemical-free, no by-products of concern, Ozone free.
- Continually and safely disinfects the air passing through the duct work.
- Totally safe in rooms occupied by staff and the general public.
- Simple operation.
Why Choose Us?
- MicroTek and its core team of Engineers have many years experience in providing full turnkey engineering services.
- Re-Engineering for manufacturability or improvement to a current design.
- Integration of our products and processes into your current processes or new process.
- Component design and build, Concept-Through-Completion.
What Client’s Say
The switch from heat treatment to the MicroTek powered lamps has actively improved the flavour of the companies syrups and greatly reduced production costs.