The In-Duct mounted UV-C purifier is sized to provide treatment depending on the air handler installed sizing is typically between 1020m3/hr (600cfm) to 3400m3/hr (2000cfm).
The purifier is ideal for small and large room applications including offices, schools, food preparation areas, restaurants, doctors and dental surgeries.
- Highly effective inactivation of bacteria, viruses and parasites.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel chassis.
- Low energy consumption
- Easy installation.
- Easy to maintain.
- Chemical-free, no by-products of concern, Ozone free.
- Continually and safely disinfects the air passing through the duct work.
- Totally safe in rooms occupied by staff and the general public.
- Simple operation.
Why Choose Us?
- MicroTek and its core team of Engineers have many years experience in providing full turnkey engineering services.
- Re-Engineering for manufacturability or improvement to a current design.
- Integration of our products and processes into your current processes or new process.
- Component design and build, Concept-Through-Completion.
What Client’s Say
The switch from heat treatment to the MicroTek powered lamps has actively improved the flavour of the companies syrups and greatly reduced production costs.